Monthly Savings Plan
The ‘Monthly Savings Plan’ from Atkinsons is a unique savings plan which gives you physical ownership of Gold and/or Silver on month by month basis. Over time you will build a collection of precious metal of your choice.
We offer three levels of monthly investment:
1 - £300
2 - £600
3 - £1200
If you wish to purchase a larger amount, please freephone us on 0800 6446 375 and we will discuss your needs with you.
You can use this monthly amount to purchase whichever denomination of bullion you prefer, as close to your chosen amount as possible. Any remaining credit on your account can be left on your account for future purchases or refunded to you. Any balance will need to be settled at time of delivery which occurs at the end of each quarter.
- Greater Returns - With interest rates as low as they are today, the return from pensions and other savings schemes are negligible. Gold has risen in price for the last 11 years, giving a much better return than other forms of savings plans.
- Cost Average - Spreading your purchases over an extended period gives you a ‘cost average’ meaning the price you pay will more accurately reflect the average price of the material. For example, if you were to buy all of your coins on one day, and the price was to fall the day after, you would immediately take a loss. By spreading out your purchases, you are diminishing the likelihood of any such effect.
- An easier way to pay – Once you have set up your account with us, simply print out our form and send it to your bank or use your own online banking to set up a Standing Order for the agreed amount. This will then repeat the payment every month without you needing to contact us or your bank.
- Save on Postage – Your product will be posted out on a quarterly basis, saving you money on postal charges. You will only be charged for 1postage instead of 3.
1. Call or email us to setup your account, once we have confirmed your details we will give you the information to setup a Standing Order into our account, or you can download and print our Standing Order form to set up the payment in you branch. (please set up the payment to transfer on the 4th of each month)
2. On the 4th of each month, on receipt of payment, your goods will be assigned to you and held securely in our vault. Prices will be determined based on the first fix of that day (10:30am for Gold, 12:00pm for Silver).
3. At the end of each quarter, any balance left on your account will need to be settled by bank transfer, and your goods will be dispatched. If there is a credit on your account at the end of the period this can either be held for future purchases or refunded to you.
Please note, as this is a medium to long term savings plan the minimum recommended term is 12 months.
When you are ready to sell, we will be happy to purchase your products back from you. The ‘buy-back’ prices will be fixed on the day that we receive the items back to us.
We offer a selection of NEW bullion product for you to choose from:
- 2012 Full Sovereign Gold Coin
- 2012 1oz Britannia Gold Coin
- 1oz Metalor Gold Bar
- 2012 Silver Britannia coins
- 2012 Canadian Silver Maples
- 1kg Metalor Silver Bar
- 100g Silver Metalor Bars
We have chosen these items as we believe they offer the best value for money & availability in the current market.
Gold and Silver prices fluctuate up and down on a daily basis, Atkinsons the Jewellers hold no responsibility for these market fluctuations.